The Anak Atelier curriculum framework is guided by learning outcomes that are designed to capture the integrated and complex learning and development of all children in early childhood. Our framework conveys the highest expectations for all children’s learning to support the transition to school and communicates these expectations through the following five learning outcomes:
1. Children have a strong sense of identity
2. Children are connected with and contribute to their world
3. Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
4. Children are confident and involved learners
5. Children are effective communicatorsclasses aiming to enhance the children’s learning. This includes physical education, creative movement classes and Bahasa Indonesian.